We help the world start their day off with a good cup of joe. You can too. Apply below.
Inside Sales and Strategic Account Coordinator
SureShot Solutions® is a vertically integrated company that designs, manufactures, and markets dispensers for beverages and beverage add-ins. The company is based in Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, and supplies equipment to some of the world’s leading quick-service restaurant and convenience retail chains. Known for consistent accuracy, their popular portion-control dispensers dispense precise amounts of milk, cream, sugar, sweetener, and flavor so that restaurant goers can enjoy the same great tasting coffee beverages with every visit.
SureShot Solutions is currently looking to hire an individual who can make a meaningful contribution to the growth of a true Nova Scotian success story. If this sounds like you, please keep reading
SUMMARY OF POSITION
This is a great entry level opportunity for an energetic business professional to be part of a strong sales and marketing team who are passionate about helping customers achieve their goals. The team is seeking a sales professional who is a curious by nature, results oriented and passionate about delivering a superior customer experience.
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, you will be a key team player with two main areas of responsibility. First, you will be responsible for managing the complete inside sales cycle for SureShot’s independents, regional chains, and dealer accounts. Secondly, you will also provide sales support to our strategic account team and the customers they serve.
- Accountable for the growth, retention & service of customers served through inside sales channel.
- Serve as single point of contact and advocate for customers and is responsible for managing the entire sales cycle from first touch point to post-delivery check in.
- Works collaboratively across all SureShot departments as required to achieve sales goals
- Responsible for accurate forecasting and proper sales administration functions
- Support the strategic account team on administration, special projects and customer requests. Tasks included here would include: compilation of order history, running various reports, preparation of presentations, drafting proposals, initiating and tracking sales demos and assisting in preparation of customer specific trade shows.
- A post-secondary degree preferably in Business Administration or the equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated 2-3 years experience in B2B inside sales
- Skilled in solution based or consultative based selling techniques
- Instinctively comfortable with prospecting new business through research and networking
- Have a strong sense of personal responsibility, accountability and possess a “problem-solver” attitude
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team – possess a natural willingness to ‘pitch in’
- Highly customer centric
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful
- Be a positive, organized and motivated individual.
- Skilled in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and CRM tools
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and manage a dynamic workload.
Expected Start Date: 2021-06-30
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent